All 54 art Reviews

Bonk me Bonk me

what are these "proportions" they speak of?

serious, dawg, this anatomy is goofed the fuck out.

Anime expressions don't excuse lack of foundation.

the hands look a little crippled, and there's too many little things for me to go over actually so bringing up hands is a moot point. Here's an important one: clothes don't work that way, hell breasts don't even work that way. Their clothes are shiny or something? idk

Sin-sister responds:

All fair points. This was, more or less, my first drawing in this genre, I didn't have a lot of practice before-hand.

Thanks for the review, but perhaps you should comment on something more recent

bromo the brony bromo the brony

my favorite fanpony

next to doctor whooves of course

Brony-Con (Bronies End Title) Brony-Con (Bronies End Title)

oh man

dis shit bombastic dog

Dishes Dishes

keep imitating macfarlane

I'm sure that equates talent in some parallel cross-dimensional existence out there.

25 Expressions Patchman 25 Expressions Patchman

hrgh

it's almost like you had to google search the meaning to half of these so you could comprehend what sort of spectrum of emotion you're supposed to display, and then forgot halfway and said "fuck it, it looks funny and that's all that counts lolololo!"

I'm usually hard pressed to find someone who does this challenge and manages to fuck up even the most basic things such as disgust, confusion, etc.

He doesn't look disgusted, he looks uncomfortable. He doesn't look confused, he looks stunned or bewildered. Your "serious" face looks like the blank face. The "blank" face looks tired. The "tired" face looks slightly discomforted or maybe a bit sick. Pouty just looks nothing like any emotion I've seen besides those from a cat out of a cartoon show.

Where's the "holier-than-thou belief whore" expression? The one he has as he smugly shoves his world views in users' faces, acting like they know what they're talking about through empty metaphors and stubborn refusal to acknowledge differing insights?

One of These Days One of These Days

hideous

You're not going to get scouted for a long, long time if this was done a week ago.

There is honestly NOTHING to this photo I can say I don't hate, you need to drop this "style" bullshit and start trying to do art like an actual artist instead of copying your favorite flash animators or whatever the fuck it is you could have possibly thought to come up with such an abhorrent "style" you've developed.

The only thing I can say is that I've seen worse, but really I'm just saying this shit isn't as bad as maggot-fiilled intestines.

Padre de Hulalaoo Padre de Hulalaoo

oh god

I loved that video

u mad bro? u mad bro?

HAHA OH MAN

This is so funny, clearly not dated or overdone at all, MAN this is funny

Jae responds:

thanks man hah

Pet Stocking Pet Stocking

well shit

mann this looks like you really half-assed it. The amputation nubs look unreal, like a barbie doll got its joints popped off, and there isn't even a background.

Adventure Time hentai Adventure Time hentai

wait

how's he biting that hard without her tit popping?

sick shit as always