The Skyrim Adventurer The Skyrim Adventurer

well

it comes off as a tasteless thunderhumor-inspired short written by someone who never actually played the game but instead figured he could do a satire on it entirely off of broad assumptions (like dwarves being in the game) and shit heard on the internet. Namely, horned helmet, fusrodah, arrow to the knee, buckethead, BUT NO WAIT THE ARROW TO THE KNEE PART MESSED UP AND HE TOOK AN ARROW TO THE DICK LOL XD

come the fuck on

also the animation is nothing short of painful. Your animations move like they suffer merely for existing, which would be cool if you were doing a tragedy or horror short but you're obviously preferring the juvenile humor route

Ponyline Ponyline

hey good job

yeah good job livetracing the actual movie and putting ponies in it

i'm sure it's much funnier now

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

perfect example of how common interest skews votes

there is not a single good part of animation here. Even the voices aren't as good as they aim to be, but more importantly, this is gaudy introductory flash shit with minimal effort put into it. But who needs effort when you KNOW people will like it because there's two popular things being combined here?

Tweening IS a staple of the my little pony show, but it isn't even done WELL here. I cringed when the flour sack was thrown on the table. Did it twitch a bit? Jeez, if you're gonna TRY, TRY to a point where it's PRESENTABLE.

The jokes weren't funny because they just involved Epicmealtime's deliveries but done with a fake Tara Strong voice. It isn't funny, it's referential, which has nothing to do with being funny.

This has nothing to do with me not liking My Little Pony, I'm pointing out things I would point out regardless of my viewpoint on the show, but in a personal light, I do hate both the things presented here, and it's even worse when combined.

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

fuck I love this game

glad it has sound now.

Ben 10 Hentai Game Demo Ben 10 Hentai Game Demo

fucking came everywhere

can't wait for the full game

Loved Loved

good game, had a message, sure whatever. I'll leave the philosophical gushing to some other toolbag.

18 8 (Version 0.1 not finished 18 8 (Version 0.1 not finished

god damn

this isn't ambient. Do you even know what ambient music is? This is megaman ripoff music.

Put this shit in video game music category if there is one, maybe chiptunes? It's definitely not ambient music.

Bomberzocker responds:

there is no chiptune category and it's not Video Game music so why are songs with 8bit in it directly "Chiptune"?

unofficial madness theme unofficial madness theme

oh fuck yes

Krinkels had better use this some day

Livin In Luxary(Yung Blazer) Livin In Luxary(Yung Blazer)

It's nice but I expected something amazing

Since you tagged it with Modern Hip-Hop, I expected something classy considering there was nothing but dubstep on the frontpage that went along with this. Then I listened to it.

now, there's no reason for me to actually dislike the song, but at the same time, it's so samey compared to all the other electronica music here. (frontpage selection bias based on genre? wut?) I expected modern hip-hop but got club music, you know?

Well anyway there's my 2-cent rant. I thought the song was alright.

But seriously, I love how only dubstep makes it to the frontpage.

Bonk me Bonk me

what are these "proportions" they speak of?

serious, dawg, this anatomy is goofed the fuck out.

Anime expressions don't excuse lack of foundation.

the hands look a little crippled, and there's too many little things for me to go over actually so bringing up hands is a moot point. Here's an important one: clothes don't work that way, hell breasts don't even work that way. Their clothes are shiny or something? idk

Sin-sister responds:

All fair points. This was, more or less, my first drawing in this genre, I didn't have a lot of practice before-hand.

Thanks for the review, but perhaps you should comment on something more recent

bromo the brony bromo the brony

my favorite fanpony

next to doctor whooves of course

Brony-Con (Bronies End Title) Brony-Con (Bronies End Title)

oh man