Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

fuck I love this game

glad it has sound now.

Ben 10 Hentai Game Demo Ben 10 Hentai Game Demo

fucking came everywhere

can't wait for the full game

Loved Loved

good game, had a message, sure whatever. I'll leave the philosophical gushing to some other toolbag.

Phlash Mob Phlash Mob

tough at first

then I got the hang of it and stopped being a whiny bitch.

Admittedly not the greatest game, but I had some level with fun with it. My only problem is that everyone seems to be caught by the car but me and one other mobber. Considering a new one only shows up after every other obstacle, this keeps the numbers down to 2, constantly.

I don't think 2 people is a mob. Maybe if there were crowds instead of just one person and a midget, or if less obstacles were around, it'd be more sensible.

SPace responds:

during my play testing i got four over, but i realize now that since every time you pick someone up they have a random jump height and speed that unless you luck out and get really good people then you're screwed. next time i'll work out the randomization better next time and make better hit sensors.
thanks for the review

Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan

HEY

IT'S LIKE A METAPHOR

Hulalaoo responds:

I am no sure

Bubblerize Bubblerize

Nice

The graphics are on-par typical funded game styling, but the concept and execution are done well. Nothing aiming to be too out-there, but it has good footing.

Create a stickman Create a stickman

guhhh

the reset button doesn't work

also it's a damn shame I can't see anything on this because of the black tone on the stick figure. Not that it much matters, since everything tends to overlap in the completely wrong way in this.

Epitome Quiz Epitome Quiz

fuck

all those contrived old "tricks" are old as hell, the music loops in an ungodly fashion, and the reward is some faggoty stick figure shit made by someone who probably learned MS Paint just for the sake of this horrible, horrible trial-and-error game.

thom-alchemist responds:

well thanks for the kind words...